I am experiencing some very strange behavior when including a
I need to load a script that is not on the same domain as the page
that will be calling it.
I have already created a system that works using cURL, but I just
recently found out that many of the sites that will need to have
access to this script, do not have cURL installed. I did, however,
notice that these sites have
allow_url_fopen set to
on. With this knowledge I got started creating a new
system that would let me just include the script on the remote
Just testing this out, I coded the script
Am inclus acest script pe pagina de la distanță utilizând:
and it works no problem and "test" is printed at the top of the
However, if I add a function to the script and try to call the
function from the page, it crashes.
To make it worse, this site has PHP errors
turned off and I have no way of turning it on.
To fully make sure that I didn't just mess up the code, I made my
test.php look like this:
Apoi, pe pagina care include fișierul:
Și se prăbușește. Orice idei ar fi foarte apreciate.